Wonderlab Beauty takes care in ensuring that our stocks are of top quality and in good condition.
Regrettably, we cannot offer a refund or exchange once the product has been opened and used unless the product is faulty or defective, or has caused a skin reaction.
Customers may return/exchange the items within 7 days in the following cases:
• Received a defective or expired product
• Received a different product from what you ordered
Terms for returns and exchanges:
• Product must be unopened in original box
• Exchange of defective/incorrect product will be delivered at our cost
• Return/exchange not accepted other than the cases stated above
Wonderlab Beauty takes no responsibility for goods that may be lost upon return. Once the returned goods are received by Wonderlab Beauty in the original unopened condition, we will refund the original purchase price and send a confirmation email.
Return shipping and handling fees are your responsibility and you agree to pay, and authorise us to charge to your nominated credit card, any such fees. We regret that we do not refund shipping costs with the return. Exchange for a different item is not offered.
SKIN CARE PRE-PAID TREATMENTS | PACKAGES
- All salon treatments and prepaid sessions are non-refundable although we will gladly exchange your remaining amount with credit. By purchasing a treatment package and/or gift voucher upfront you accept the treatment and agree that you have been fully advised of the result expectations.
- Prepaid treatments/courses and packages that are changed or are not taken in full and are still valid are transferrable into a store credit once the individual treatments that have been taken are deducted at full price and the remaining balance is credited for the remaining period of validity.
- Skin Care Treatments, prepaid programs/courses are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be used within that period.
- Skin Care Treatment Packages are prescribed to be followed in a strict format and must be regular to achieve maximum results. In respect of personal circumstances changing, it is wholly your responsibility to ensure you are able to commit to your treatment strategy.
- Skin Care Treatment, prepaid programs and packages must be paid in full before treatment commences to be entitled to the discounted package.
- Skin Care Treatment Packages are designed to be used between 1-2 times per week over a period of approximately 3 months.Skin Care Packages and pre-paid treatments can only be used in the salon of which it was purchased and cannot be transferred to any person.
- Items are not refundable out of legal obligations.
Note: Therapist request is subject to availability. During busy periods, and high demand, booking waits can be up to 4 weeks in advance.
Information and pricing in our printed price list was correct at the time of printing. Wonderlab reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel pricing, treatments, products and policies at any time without notice. Prices are inclusive of GST.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost.
- In the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
- We require at least 24 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
- Deposits paid for any skin care / massage treatments are non-refundable.
We request that you arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment if you’re a new client so that we can provide you FREE skin consultation. If you arrive 5-10 min late for your appointment, the time left will be used to its best advantage. If you arrive 15mins or later without calling you will be considered a NO SHOW and you will be charged and/or shall forfeit any gift certificate or prepaid. Wonderlab Beauty will make an attempt to contact the client, if no answer, we will leave a message and your scheduled time will be released for rebooking.
Wonderlab recognises that both beauty therapists and clients are vulnerable to infections and therefore ask clients to cancel appointments when they are feeling unwell. If you have any of the following contagious illnesses the massage sessions will be rescheduled: Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Fever, Chicken Pox, Measles, Mumps, Meningitis, hepatitis A, Conjunctivitis, Rubella, Head Lice, Impetigo, Influenza, Meningococcal Disease, Polio, Ringworm of the body, feet or scalp, Scabies, Thrush, Whooping cough and the common cold.
SANITATION AND HYGIENE: Our massage therapy policies on sanitation are that all equipment and linens that come in contact with the clients will be cleansed in an approved method.
Before and after each massage, the massage therapist’s hands and forearms will be washed with hot soapy water and a disinfecting solution. Any breaks in the skin of the massage therapist will be covered with protective coverings.
The client will come to the massage therapy appointment clean. The client will inform the massage therapist of any breaks in the skin, and these areas will be avoided.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE:
Therapeutic massage is intended to be a health-enhancing system that promotes body balance and efficient body function.
Massage stimulates the natural restorative processes of the body and mechanically reduces muscle tension. These methods may not be used to diagnose or treat any specific, preexisting condition without written permission from your physician.
If any situation that may arise during the massage session and if the therapist feels you should be evaluated by another professional – it is our intent at Wonderlab Beauty and under the massage therapy policies to refer you to your personal health care physician.
Massage therapist do not work within the parameters of licensed medical Professional. Therefore, massage therapist do not diagnose or prescribe for a particular body dysfunction nor are they allowed to provide treatment for a specific condition.
Massage therapy is a maintenance system, and the benefits are cumulative. It is best to receive a one-hour massage every 1- 4 weeks to reduce the physical stress that builds in the body. Occasional appointments provide temporary symptomatic relief, but the cumulative effects of therapeutic massage are lost if massage therapy is not used on a regular basis.
RESPECT OF CLIENTS BOUNDARIES:
Our Massage Therapists are happy to adjust pressure, temperature, musical volume, work longer on an area or move on if you request it.
In this partnership, it is important that the client is honest and open with the massage therapist. Feedback about the effectiveness of the work, a situation that may have been uncomfortable for you, massage techniques that you enjoyed, massage techniques that you did not like, etc., is very important:
Is there a body area that you would like me to avoid?
Would you prefer that I not use a certain type of oil or cream?
Do you or do you not enjoy music during the massage? What type?
Please feel free to share this information with us, as you become aware of it.
Respect for client’s boundaries is very important. To maintain respect for each client and establish professional boundaries the following massage therapy policies apply:
The client may choose to leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort.
The client will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged with be undraped. The clients will be kept informed of the area to be massaged.
The breast and genital area will NOT be massaged under any circumstances. Permission will be asked before working close to these areas: otherwise, a professional distance will be maintained.
Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between the client and the massage therapist is NEVER appropriate.
Requests for sexual activity will NOT be tolerated, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. The client will NOT be rescheduled if this occurs.
Children, under the age of eighteen will not be seen without a parent or guardian present in the therapy room unless parent or guardian consent is given.
The therapy room door is never locked.
The client may stop the massage at any time and is free to leave
FOR MALE CLIENTS: We only provide massage of the upper body (neck, shoulder and back) to all male customers.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND CONVERSATION: The discussion between the massage therapist and the client is confidential. The client may or may not choose to talk during the massage.
It is inappropriate for a massage therapist to discuss the therapist’s personal life with the client. We are happy to listen to your conversation and share our professional expertise.
We may be required to release records under a court order, or to your doctor.
EXISTING AND NEW MEDICAL CONDITIONS: It is the responsibility of the client to keep the massage therapist informed of any medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., that the massage may be continued.
The client must also keep the massage therapist informed of any changes in health conditions.
INFORMED CONSENT: The intake session provides time for the massage therapist to discuss each section of the massage therapy policies contained in this website.
Prior to each massage session, the treatment plan will be discussed with you. At your first contact you will be directed to our website to review our policy and procedures and your signature on the consent form will acknowledge that you have done so and agree with and agree to comply with the professional massage therapy policies and procedure.