Time to Mask: Multimasking – Instant lifting effect – 100% customizable.
5 pieces Silver Foil Mask + 3 of 3ml net 1/3 oz. each Ultimate Calming Serum, Lift Serum, Collagen Serum
The Customized Silver Foil Face Mask is a bi-phase mask that provides a highly precise and efective treatment experience tailored to individual skin needs.
1. Phase: Apply the active booster. Combine the DOCTOR BABOR serums to suit the individual skin needs and apply to the targeted facial area. Calming Serum is designed for reddened or sensitive areas. BTX Lift Serum targets expression lines, while the Collagen Boost Infusion is applied to areas of the face where the skin has lost firmness.
2. Phase: Place the Silver Foil Mask in position. The mask keeps the serums in place and enhances results, thanks to the occlusive effect. The skin is instantly saturated with long-lasting moisture and has a more invigorated and radiant appearance.
1. Phase: Active booster:
Ultimate Calming Serum: A calming active concentrate with an instant effect.
Has a noticeably calming effect on skin suffering from stress due, for example, to lack of sleep, air conditioning, sunlight, smoke or environmental pollutants.The result: skin feels calmer and its natural equilibrium is restored. The entirely plant-based active complex of cardiospermum, echium and sunflower calms irritated skin, helps to reduce redness and stinging sensations and restores the skin’s natural balance.
BTX Lift Serum: An active serum for expression lines such as crow’s feet, frown lines, nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
The serum lends facial features a smoother and more relaxed apearance. BTX peptides release microtensions in the skin, while the BTX polysaccharide has an instantly smoothing effect.
Collagen Boost Infusion: With added collagen to firm and tighten the skin.
Firms the skin in specific areas. The result: a visibly smoother, firmer and younger-looking complexion. Supports the entire collagen cycle: the tripeptide-1 solution activates collagen production, while the ECM Protect Complex reduces the degradation of elastin fibers. Carnosine has an anti-glycation effect and stabilizes the collagen structure. Wrinkles and sagging tissue are corrected and the appearance of the skin is noticeably improved.
2. Phase: Silver Foil Mask
Silver Foil Face Mask: This effective mask is a combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid that holds the serums in place and, thanks to the occlusive effect of the mask, enhances results as it enables the skin to optimally absorb the applied serums. The skin is instantly saturated with long-lasting moisture and has a more invigorated and radiant appearance.
Result: A fresh, thoroughly moisturized complexion after 15-20 minutes.
1. Apply the appropriate serum to the targeted facial areas:
Reddened areas: Ultimate Calming Serum
Expression lines: BTX Lift Serum
Sagging skin: Collagen Boost Infusion
2. Next, apply the mask. Remove both sections of the Silver Foil Mask and peel off the protective foil. With the black side of the mask facing upwards, apply one section to the skin around the mouth and the other to the upper forehead area and smooth down.
3. Leave the Silver Foil Mask on for about 15-20 minutes to take effect. Remove, then gently massage any residue into the skin before applying your regular moisturizer.
AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BETAINE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, XANTHAN GUM, STEARIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, ECHIUM PLANTAGINEUM SEED OIL, CARNOSINE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PLANKTON EXTRACT, RIBES NIGRUM LEAF EXTRACT, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA FLOWER EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARDIOSPERMUM HALICACABUM FLOWER/LEAF/VINE EXTRACT, PANTOLACTONE, TOCOPHEROL, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, TRIPEPTIDE-1, DEXTRAN
The ingredients are listed in descending order calculated by volume in accordance with the mandatory labeling requirements.