For the great news announced by the government yesterday, all beauty services are set to reopen on the 1st of June.
Our team at Wonderlab misses you all beauties so much!!! We are counting down the days…But, it will be a little bit different before the lockdown. There will be new regulations put in place that everyone needs to follow to ensure all of our clients and staff feel safe and protected during their time in Wonderlab. We have completed and followed to the Department of Health a COVID-19 safety plan checklist before our reopening.
Here are what you need to know right now:
- Our top priority is the health of team members, clients, and partners.
- For the first 4 weeks, we are not accepted WALK-INS, all of our treatment services are by appointment only.
- Our salon trading hours are run as normal from Monday to Sunday, 10-6pm.
- We will have to do the temperature screening for clients before they enter the salon.
- We will promote cashless payments. However, if cash is exchanged, hands should be washed with soap and water, or use a hand sanitiser after handling money.
- The WonderLAB team will wear a mask at all times.
- We will be slotting in 15 minutes between all appointments and recommending that all clients come alone. This will give plenty of time for a client to leave the salon and not come in contact with another client.
- We highly recommend our clients to download the Covidsafe app and will remind them not to come if they are feeling unwell.
- We are taking extra precautions with all door handles, surfaces, the tools, and machine are also disinfected fully at all times.
- As general practice every evening the salon is thoroughly cleaned with a high-level medical surface disinfectant.
- Our hands are washed throughout the day, Hand sanitiser is available for clients. The chairs, beds, instruments, and surfaces are disinfected after each client.
We at Wonderlab Beauty are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and are committed to upholding the highest standards of client service and performance.