WONDERLAB HAND AND RESPIRATORY HYGIENE PRACTICE
At Wonderlab, we take precautions to reduce exposure to; and transmission of all airborne viruses in our clinic by:
- Everyday preventive actions to help reduce the spread of germs
- Washing our hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after all treatments.
- Using 99.9% anti-virus/bacteria wipes to clean all clinic surfaces
- Disinfecting all treatment towels and linen with anti-viral and bacterial washing detergent
- Using a surgical face mask that is securely fastened over the nose, mouth, and chin.